Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Finding a wedding venue

Finding a venue was a lot easier than I had imagined.  I already had one in mind.  I had an appointment at one of the offices in Villa Siena three years prior when I purchased my first home and fell in love with it.  I told my mom that I would get married there one day and took a brochure.  I told my fiancee about Villa Siena and we went together to their open house.  Once he took the tour, he wanted to sign the contract and book the date that same day.  I was the one who wanted to wait and look at our finances to see if it was even feasible.  We talked to our parents and they offered to help us out!  We went back to the wedding planner and asked for a payment plan for ceremony and reception.  As a matter of fact, we negotiated a payment plan with all the vendors 10 months in advance. 

1 comment:

  1. Quite helpful information on finding wedding venues. Couple of months ago, I arranged a grand wedding for my sister by booking one of exquisite Seattle Wedding venues. Ordered a wonderful wedding cake and had fun time.

    ReplyDelete